A lot has been said and written about women’s designer bags. Researches and research have been carried out to solve the thriller of the relationship between a lady and her handbag. Regardless that you may think that there’s not much to know in this area, you could be wrong.
Women love handbags. In the present day, the number of manufacturers of handbags have gone up and you will notice designer handbags by the plenty. However, what is it that makes them special for women?
To put it merely, handbags aren’t any unusual objects. They’ve a controversial history as well. Here are some information about girls’s designer bags that are less known and equally interesting.
1. Measure of sexual attraction: Ever used the phrase ‘old bag’ and wondered how it came into existence? Well, earlier women used to carry their belongings in a pouch or purse kept beneath her dress or in a pocket unrevealing. At the moment, it was considered vulgar and ridiculous for a lady to have a visible pocket. The phrase ‘old bag’ is part of that legacy. It refers to a girl past her sexual prime.
2. Made from silk: The earliest thought of a handbag was a easy pocket or a pouch worn subsequent to the skin for safety. The pockets were thought to be intimate as underwear, worn in secret places that could only be reached by a slit in the skirt.
3. Relationship Insecurity: It has been found out in several research that the ladies possessing more luxurious and expensive handbags are more insecure about their relationship. They are making an attempt to send a message to the opposite ladies that their man is just not available for anyone else. The sensation that a relationship is being threatened by one other girl automatically triggers ladies to need to flash Gucci, Christian Dior, or Fendi to other women. Thus, handbags additionally keep the boys from straying away.
4. Men vs. Girls: Based mostly on a survey in 2007, men are literally more likely to choose a designer bag based on its brand than women. Well, this is reasonable, proper? Men do not need to get into the design. For men, the speculation is easier – the more well-liked the model, the higher is the handbag.
5. Common details: It’s said that the typical woman owns 6 handbags. The typical women’s handbag weighs 5.2 pounds. 22% of ladies said if they could only splurge on one designer item, it can be a handbag. Only 9% said they’d select shoes. Still not a obsession?
If you liked this short article in addition to you want to get guidance regarding quality clothing generously visit our web site.